Sunday, July 15, 2007

Puppy Love

Since we currently have residing in our household 2 adults, a 5-year old autistic boy, a 4-year old boy who is just a fireball, a 6-month-old baby boy, an older dog who is two tons of fun, and a cat who loves my wife but could take me or leave me, we collectively decided that the level of chaos was not ratcheted up quite high enough. I mean, hey, you only get to have times like this once in your life, right? So..........


World, meet Marley!
Marley, meet World!
But don't wear yourself out!

No babies were harmed during the making of this photograph...

Other than relieving himself on the floor, chewing everything in sight regardless of economic or sentimental value, and whimpering all night in his "den", Marley has been a great to joy to have around!






3 comments:

Jenny said...

PUPPY!!!!!! I love puppies. No I LOVE puppies. I want a new puppy, like I want one new puppy every six months or so... but I need a farm or a ranch...

J said...

We love them too, Camille:)
The background here is that two years ago we very unexpectedly lost our German Shepherd, Bonnie. She had that Gastric Volvulus thing where the stomach spontaneously turns and it resulted in immediate death. So there's been a hole in the family since then. When we heard about this litter of puppies - a mix of Labrador Retriver and Rottweiler - we knew the time had come to increase the canine mass in our household. So Marley, based on paw-size, looks like he could be heading towards 100 pounds or so. He's a kick to have around.

Niksmom said...

OMG, he is ADORABLE!! Oh, to have a puppy...if only my cats would let me! Oh, I mean, my husband!